Solution Architect Supply Chain
We love to see people grow. We empower our product teams, farmers, dealers & suppliers to move forward. Driving the digital future of Kramp Group by discovering and building great products, making life easy for our customers.
Kramp Group discovers and builds e-commerce, supply chain & data science solutions that are aiming at giving the ag-tech industry a push forward. We’re building a digital platform, serving thousands of customers and generating a turnover of over one billion euros per year.
As the Solution Architect Supply Chain you will play a critical role in forming, driving and implementing a vision on the technology around the supply chain at Kramp Group. As a key player in our architecture team, your role will include supporting the design of a large transformation project and aligning with Enterprise Architects, Product Teams, Software vendors, and Business stakeholders. By working closely with engineering teams you'll challenge their design decisions and guide them in implementing digital solutions that will support Kramp modern supply chain network and empower agri customers with a fast and reliable delivery of an assortment of 1 million products. Your design work will be essential in realizing company vision, supporting the delivery of 150.000 order lines per day from 10 modern warehouses to any country across Europe.
In your role you will be:
- Supporting the Creation of a Vision for Kramp's Supply Chain Digital Solutions:
- Participating in the entire lifecycle of defining and implementing modern digital solutions: capturing of business requirements, vendors assessment, solution design and addressing the replacement of legacy solutions.
- Guiding Implementation Efforts in the Supply Chain Domain:
- Making decisions on systems technical design, designing integration between them, guiding the implementation, supporting with testing strategies and guiding the data migration approach.
- Challenging and guiding the engineering teams in proving the best solutions that fit Kramp supply chain strategic needs.
- Supporting the Design of a Significant Transformation Project:
- Modernizing the core of Kramp's systems by replacing the two legacy ERPs with a combination of modern SaaS software packages and own developed solutions.
- Aligning with Enterprise Architects, Product Teams, Software Vendors, and Business Stakeholders:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders in order to ensure architectural alignment and strong governance in relation to the implemented digital solutions.
Some facts about us:
- We follow the philosophy of "You build it, you own it, you love it."
- We believe in empowering individuals to take control of their own growth, with guidance provided.
- Our colleagues come from 66 different countries, creating an inclusive and open-minded environment.
- Transparent environment, mature management team with clear vision and specific goals, and open to feedback.
- Kramp Group is a healthy and financially stable company.
What we offer:
- 25 vacation days and 12 ATV days (based on a full time contract).
- Flexible working policy in hours and location (with offices in Utrecht and Varsseveld).
- Travel and working from home allowance.
- Profit sharing bonus.
- Learning budget for training and courses to support your growth ambitions.
- Generous pension plan.
Who are you?
What will help you be successful in this role?
- 3+ years of experience with technologies related to Supply Chain or Procurement domains.
- Exhibit the ability to craft, socialize, and execute a vision, guiding and inspiring engineering teams through its implementation.
- Experience in translating both business and technical requirements into a comprehensive architectural design to achieve business objectives.
- Experience with practical implementation of cloud technologies from various vendors and platforms (experience with Oracle Cloud Applications or Manhattan supply chain solutions is a plus).
- Understanding of common integration patterns and their practical implementation.
- Understanding of Software Engineering and DevOps (experience working as a Software Engineer is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in some technical domain, preferably IT-related.
- Cultural awareness, sensitivity, and adaptability in building connections with people from diverse backgrounds.
Who are we?
Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural
market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and supply chain innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Working at Kramp means working with over 3500 international colleagues. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Working at Kramp means:
… you belong here! Being part of our open business community
… your work makes a difference! Have an impact on what matters
… you will develop and realize! Learn and realize your potential
More about Kramp: https://www.careeratkramp.com/nl-nl
Do you see yourself in this role but don't hit every requirement? That's okay! Apply anyway.
This is a great chance for you to grow and learn.
Don't hesitate to reach out to Julia Bodun firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
N.B. External recruiters/agencies we'd appreciate it if you'd let us reach out to you if we need help. At the moment, this is not the case :