Channel Solution Architect
As a Channel Solution Architect you are responsible for building an architectural bridge between our Channel development teams, our external venture and the Enterprise Architects, related to front-end development in the applicable channel. Together with some colleagues you define and maintain the structure of the front-end of the E-Commerce platform and you ensure that it will meet the technical and business requirements, set by the Enterprise Architects and the Product Owners. You help the front-end teams to work together in an agile way, to jointly own the front-end solution and to connect it to the E-Commerce platform. But you will also actively take part in development yourself to practice what you preach and stay tuned to the latest technology.
Your specific tasks include:
- Identifying the stakeholders, helping to analyze the requirements and extracting those of architectural significance
- Creating the right solutions and guarding seamless and smooth operation of the front-end
- Formulating the design by creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements
- Communicating the architecture to make sure that everyone understands the architecture
- Mentoring and supporting the developers
- Verifying the implementation with the agreed Channel architecture, to ensure that the delivered code is consistent
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Bachelor degree in IT
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable role in a digital/e-commerce environment
- Experience in Agile development frameworks
- Knowledge of micro architecture and small web applications
- Knowledge of project management systems (like Jira)
You have a strong drive, you are pro-active and have a hands on mentality. You have good communication skills, are organized and strong in Agility. Pressure and changes are no problem for you, because you are flexible and able to cope with this.
What do we offer?
As an Channel Solution Architect you work closely together with the Channel development teams, our external venture and the Enterprise Architects. You align with other parts of the organization as well, by being the sparring partner of the Solution Architects from the Digital Commerce and Technology Organization and our external venture. Together with all these colleagues you ensure the continuous improvement of the front-end development of the Channel. Innovation is very important within our team and we strive to work with the latest technologies. Teambuilding is important for us, so we regularly organize team events.
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal.
Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Do you want to join our team? Please send your application through the apply button below.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Monique Besselink (HR Business Partner)