Are you fascinated by goods moving over the globe, international transport networks, Uberisation of transport, beacons tracking our deliveries, express deliveries during day or night. Do you like collaborating with colleagues in all Kramp countries, leading the logistic expansion of Kramp, and are you willing to develop yourself in an ambitious team, than join our team.
What is your role?
Within our International Transport Department, that exists of 5 colleagues, we are responsible for the setup all the incoming and outgoing transportation flows 10 warehouses across Europe. This reaches from tendering ocean freight for our worldwide supplier base, to the final mile delivery from a local distribution center to any European customer. We are looking for a new colleague who is expert or intents to become expert on transport related topics.
- Leading the tendering (selection) process, starting with the definition of our business requirements till finalizing in a contract and hand-over to operations
- Implement the outcome of a tender or from an improvement project in one or several countries using project management approach
- Manage the relation with carriers with the focus on continuous improvement on logistic performance, cost decrease and/or service increase
- Take initiative to develop and maintain the achievements of our carriers and of cost measurement systems
- Perform business- and investment calculations
- Support in international and local projects for the improvement of operational processes in the field of logistics, support, distribution and purchase
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Education level at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Logistics or Sales)
- Able and willing to work in an international environment (over Europe)
- Preferably you have some knowledge of the European transport market
- Knowledge of supply chain management, focused on transport is preferred
- Analytic skills, including very good knowledge of excel
- Fluently in written and spoken English, German would be beneficial
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Type of person: good communication skills, able to connect people over different departments, countries and with external partners, teamplayer
What do we offer?
You will work in an ambitious team, where there is room for initiative. As part of the department Distributions you are the linking pin on outbound shipments between countries, sales and our internal logistic organization.
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Karin Damen (HR Business Partner)
T: +31 (0)315-254284
M: firstname.lastname@example.orgVarsseveld (NL)