As Network Administrator in the Core Infrastructure team you are responsible for a wide range of activities on our international network. This varies from the management of the Wi-Fi environment consisting of 500+ access points to over 20 sites, to work on the central network components and load balancers / firewalls. Focus of the work is on the operation. In addition, you work together with engineers, administrators and other (international) colleagues in projects and you have contact with external partners. We are looking for a dynamic, flexible colleague who can complement our Core Infrastructure team!
- Central and decentralized Cisco-based network components for LAN, WAN and WLAN
- Kramp-wide Wifi environment
- Central solutions for firewalls / VPN / UTM and load balancers (Netscaler)
- Participate in projects where network knowledge and / or actions are required.
Flexibility and availability are the core of our IT services. Our Infrastructure is designed for maximum availability of the systems. We do this with our private Cloud in our twin data centers with fully redundant components. These data centers are the beating heart of our infrastructure. External Cloud solutions are part of this infrastructure. Challenge for the teams is to optimally manage this complex environment, to keep it available, and above all to keep Secure, now and in the future.
• You have a higher professional education level and a completed degree in IT
• You have at least 4 years of experience in complex network environments
• You have Cisco certifications such as CCNA
• In your approach show your own initiative, you are communicative and flexible
• You master the English language in word and writing
What do we offer you?
You will work in an ambitious and informal team. We work hard there, so we provide a delicious lunch.. We invest in teambuilding through hackathons and team outings and invest in people through training, stimulation for knowledge broadening and the Anjo Foundation.
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. In addition to the above, you can expect the following from us:
• Profit sharing scheme
• Working at an international company
• Attend seminars to keep up with the IT world
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we're interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.Stare Miasto (PL)