Social Media and Advertising Specialist (Temporary)
We are looking for a fulltime temporary hands-on and energized Social Media and Advertising Specialist to work closely with our Marketing teams, internal stakeholders and our agency. Because of maternity leave we offer this position as of February 2021 for 7 months.
What is your role?
As a Social Media and Advertising specialist you are a strong coordinator and responsible for support in implementing the social media strategy. Also the specialist will be coordinating social and online advertising projects across countries with the purpose of reaching the goals of Kramp. You will not do this alone but you work closely with your colleagues from the global marketing team.
- You know how to strategically use social media (functions) and online advertising to reach the right target;
- Supporting local countries by sharing knowledge in the field of Social Media to help them implement the social media strategy and elevate their social communication;
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with internal and external stakeholders;
- You know your way around the world of online advertising: SEA / Display / Social
- Being creative when it comes to social communication and advertising projects;
- Coordinate projects between local countries and our performance agency, including working together when creating a strategic approach;
- Supporting the local and global goals with your activities.
Who are you?
For this job we require the following:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing.
- Experience with and passion for: social media marketing and online advertising.
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Be goal orientated, organized and a reliable specialist.
- You should have excellent communication skills (English) and be able to think creatively and out of the box.
- You are available as of Feb. 2021 for the duration of 7 months and 36-40 hours a week.
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).