Project Manager Sales Development
Are you looking for a global sales role with a lot of room for creation? We are looking for someone with broad experience with Sales, BI and project management and would like to join our Sales Excellence team.
What is your role?.
As a Project Manager Sales Development you are responsible for successful project management, from design to implementation, of all the key Sales Development projects.
Together with the Key Process Expert, Sales Academy Manager and Project Manager Sales Development you ensure global/local sales processes and projects are implemented smoothly.
- Creating and maintaining a project roadmap to inform the organization about all Sales Development projects.
- Creating data insights (with the use of Tableau) related to improving operational processes or improving turnover / margin.
- Point of contact for BI related questions within Commerce and provide BI training if requested.
- Co-designing the Sales Development strategy.
- Responsible for planning and controlling the process of stakeholder management.
- Providing pro-active support to the Sales community to reach a successful implementation of the Sales Development projects in the local countries.
Who are you?
For this job we require the following:
- Completed Master degree
- Strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Hands-on experience with BI tools, such as: Tableau
- Strong affinity with Ecommerce, Sales and understanding of key commercial processes and practices
- Proven leadership and stakeholder management skills
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).