Project Manager Sales Development
This a very exciting opportunity for someone looking for a Strategic Sales Development position.
As a Project Manager Sales Development you are responsible for successful project management, from design to implementation, of all the key Sales Development projects internationally. You will work closely with Product management, Marketing, Sales, E-business and the local Sales teams.
Your main focus areas will be:
1. Developing business streams, creating business plans and initiate improvements.
2. Implement a new way of sales (e.g. by growth hacking).
- Creating and maintaining a Sales project roadmap and business plan;
- Co-designing the Sales Development strategy;
- Contributing to the sales results by implementing the project(s).
- Responsible for planning and controlling the process of stakeholder management;
- Providing pro-active support to the Sales community to reach a successful implementation of the Sales Development projects in the local countries;
In this role you will report directly to the Manager Sales Development.
Who are you?
For this job we require the following:
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree;
- Proved track record in creating business plans yourself;
- Strong experience / affinity with Ecommerce, Sales and understanding of key commercial processes, practices and visual management;
- Proven leadership and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience in a corporate environment with focus on developing marketing / sales strategies and overseeing tactical execution.
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Laptop + phone
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
- Travel allowance
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).