Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Kramp is growing rapidly and this results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. We are currently looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist who will be responsible for the developing, implementation and execution of compensation and benefit programs across Europe. You will play an active role in translating the People Strategy and related vision on rewards within Kramp into a state-of-the-art compensation strategy.
As our Compensation & Benefits specialist you will work closely with the global HR Business Partners, as well as internal stakeholders across Europe. We are flexible in terms of the location you are based. You report directly to the Manager Rewards (who is based in the Netherlands).
Are you looking for an international Compensation and Benefits role? Are you able to add value to the expertise and do you want to work in an ambitious team? Then this could be the right challenge for you!
- Guiding the HR organization on the framework and the local freedom with regards to compensation policies;
- Coordinating the annual merit cycle and monitoring effectiveness and efficiency;
- Reporting on compensation changes and making recommendations based on outcomes;
- Collecting external benchmark data and updating Kramp’s compensation framework;
- Executing global rewards projects in line with the strategic goals and Kramp’s project management methodology;
- Supporting local HR teams on compensation-related questions.
Who are you?
- Completed Master degree;
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent understanding of global compensation & benefits and good financial acumen;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of one of the job evaluation systems (such as: Hay) is considered an asset;
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
What do we offer
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and thus you can expect a few important things from us. Personal development is key at Kramp and we offer great opportunities for courses and trainings.
We also offer:
- Market based salary
- A great amount of holidays (country dependent)
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing bonus
- Pension plan
- Other benefits are country dependent
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).
For this role it’s not required to be located in the head office.