Digital Marketing Supervisor (temporary)
We are looking for a temporary Digital Marketing Supervisor to join our international Marketing team! Are you a digital marketing expert with people management experience? Would you like to join the largest agricultural wholesaler in Europe? Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Digital Marketing Supervisor is responsible for executing the integrated marketing campaigns and global marketing plans that target digital channels to promote Kramp’s services, products and that of its strategic partners across the European agricultural sector.
In this role you will spend 80% of your time on hands-on work and 20% of your time on managing a team of 4 (digital) marketing specialists.
You report directly to the Global Marketing Director (who is based in our head office in the Netherlands).
- Build and execute digital strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Oversee and maintain a global digital marketing plan for all communications and marketing activities in relevant channels;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand the strategy and translate it into impactful digital communication content, tools, demos and knowledge sharing programs;
- Collaborate with the Digital Commerce team on new technology and how to improve the customer experience;
- Create digital training sessions and assist teams in developing local digital marketing plans.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor or Master Degree (preferably in Marketing);
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing a team;
- Experience with optimizing pages, user funnels, SEO, A/B testing and multivariate experiments;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Clicky, etc);
- International oriented and excellent English language skills;
- Experience in a B2B environment;
- Strong knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Temporary contract until December 2021 (on the Kramp payroll)
- Fully remote work - which means you can be based in any EU country
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).
EuropeVarsseveld (NL)Leek (NL), Madrid (ES), Poitiers (FR), Reggio Emilia (IT), Skjern (DK), Stare Miasto (PL), Strullendorf (DE)