Manager Customer Experience
Kramp’s vision is to be the essential partner for our customers. We therefore make every effort to make it as easy as possible for our customers to do business with us, so that they can improve and grow their business. The underlying basis for this approach is the way in which we embed our core value of “Customer First” by being as customer centric as possible.
To achieve this we established the Customer Experience team. As CX Manager, you will lead this ambitious team of 4 driven and dedicated colleagues who talk about the customer all day long and are obsessed with improving our processes and services in a customer-centric way. You will report to the CDO and work closely with global business units and country leaders.
As CX Manager you will be responsible for the execution of the global CX vision and strategy, by translating it into specific plans with clear objectives. You will guide other leaders in the wider company with the implementation and application of CX improvements and achieve major sustainable changes to increase our CX KPIs. Another important responsibility is to be the link to CX in the different countries, and to ensure ownership locally.
What else are you going to do?
- Realizing the vision and strategy in cooperation with business unit leaders, by creating a roadmap to have a clear guidance and an overall goal for CX.
- Managing a team of experts by giving direction, inspiring, developing, and coaching team members to achieve the best possible output.
- Shaping the CX culture within the organization, by leading the change management process and advising and supporting in mobilizing commitment for change to create accountability.
- Securing close alignment with stakeholders about the CX strategy and actions by proactively communicating and collaborating with them to get better understanding and acceptance.
- Taking an active role as program leader in CX projects by ensuring the initiation, roll-out, and reporting of these projects to the Executive Board and stakeholders to guarantee the further development of Customer Experience.
- Ensuring the increase of CX knowledge to keep the team and their stakeholders abreast about the newest developments in the areas of Customer Experience.
- Guiding and advising local country teams in their CX efforts based on factors like maturity and cultural differences, and ensuring local ownership for CX.
Who are you?
- Master's degree in Psychology, Marketing Management, or a comparable study.
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable role in an international environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the agri sector is considered an asset.
- Clear CX vision and profound knowledge of CX strategies, research methods, change management and organizational skills. Being a CCXP is a pre.
- Background in e-commerce and proven record of understanding customer expectations in digital business models is important, as Kramp is an e-business company.
- Coaching and connective leadership style, and strong communication skills.
- Experience in the field of EX is a pre.
What do we offer?
You will become part of an ambitious CX team that consists of a Customer Insights Analyst and three Customer Experience Specialists. You will join an open culture, with room for initiatives and growth. Together we strive to make it as easy as possible for our customers. It is our goal to create organizational awareness around Customer Experience and to make sure the organization will adopt this way of thinking.
As we are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization you can expect a few important things from us apart from your competitive monthly salary:
- 37 holidays
- Profit sharing bonus
- Great budget for personal development.
- Travel allowance
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly, and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it is allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility are what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we are interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).