Community & Event Manager
The power of our culture are the connections we make with our partners and employees. Together we deliver outstanding customer experiences. In order to continuously strengthen our internal communities, we're seeking an accomplished Community & Event Manager to help deliver outstanding physical and virtual experiences and events. At the start of your role you will focus on our global 70 year anniversary event (3000+ people joining!) and in parallel also develop a sustainable approach for keeping our Kramp communities connected.
We’re looking for someone to join us on a temporary contract (until June 2022) with the possibility to extend into an unlimited contract. We are flexible in terms of the EU country you are based/ work from.
What is your role?
- Creating a vision for our Kramp communities in terms of impact on strategy, employee experience and brand awareness
- Delivering on this vision with concepts and events
- Manage the Kramp communities on a daily basis
- Manage multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced work environment with end to end project management, maintaining timelines, budget and critical paths.
- Liaising with key stakeholders throughout the process and managing and maintaining relationships with a range of cross functional stakeholders such as marketing and communications.
This position reports directly into the CHRO.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing/ Event management or related field.
- Background in event management / brand marketing / community building / diversity & inclusion.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience managing large (international) communities and events.
- Excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working with suppliers/agencies and ability to negotiate effectively.
- Skilled in idea generation and design, with the ability to take an idea from concept through to delivery.
- Various foreign language skills would be considered an asset.
What do we offer?
You will join an international team, in which there is a lot of room for your initiatives. We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us:
- Market based salary
- Hybrid working
- Generous amount of holidays (depending on the Kramp location you work from)
- Laptop and phone
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)