Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Are you looking to take your next career step within an international organization that is facing the transformation to achieve a more productive, sustainable future? Then we are looking for you!
As our new international CSR Manager you have the opportunity to drive our corporate social responsibility strategy across our value chain, ensuring that our external offering and internal practices meet our CSR requirements globally, while optimizing on the three aspects of People – Planet – Profit. Your overall mission will be to create and execute the strategic CSR roadmap in coordination with our Executive Board and local Country Directors, drive adoption of best practices and systems, and also define a CSR control & reporting framework.
You will report directly into the CHRO.
The location of this role is flexible within Europe. Preference would be: Varsseveld (NL), Strullendorf (DE) or Poitiers (France).
- Own and shape Kramp’s CSR strategy and roadmap and drive its execution.
- Define our CSR goals.
- Set up a control & reporting framework and provide regular reviews of our CSR progress / performance.
- Own the relevant process and data management documentation including annual reporting for external purposes (CSRD).
- Construct and implement employee activation programs to ensure our entire workforce joins the CSR journey and leverage their enthusiasm.
- Evangelize CSR across our company in trainings and workshops.
- Establish and manage collaborations with 3rd parties that contribute to reaching our CSR goals.
Who are you?
- Academic degree in business, supply chain, sustainability
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in successfully implementing programs
- Knowledge of relevant sustainability processes and reporting
- Experience in strategy development and execution is considered an asset
- Change management and implementation experience
- Good understanding of business needs and ability to engage with stakeholders at different levels and with different functions
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to challenge current state
What do we offer?
You will join an international team, in which there is a lot of room for your initiatives. We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us:
- Market based salary
- Hybrid working
- Generous amount of holidays (depending on the Kramp location you work from)
- Laptop and phone
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international company we are today. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in a contemporary way. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)