Web Analytics Specialist (temporary)
Are you passionate about digital marketing and looking for a great challenge? Then our global marketing team is looking for you!
You will support the Analysts of global campaigns, digital activities and related projects. Your aim is to optimize the effect of our digital marketing effort that target digital channels to promote Kramp’s services, products and that of its strategic partners.
We work hard on the positioning of Kramp across our different markets in Europe. By cooperating with local departments and different teams at our headquarters in Varsseveld, our goal is to have impact towards our (potential) customers.
This is a full-time position for initially 6 months with the possibility to extend.
- Analyzing a website's key performance metrics and competitive trending
- Creating forecasts using operational and statistical tools and models
- Directing queries and analyzing databases and logs to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Making recommendations regarding process improvements and helping develop performance policies and procedures
- Dashboards creation and content preparation
You will have an active role in the digital marketing and product marketing team within our international marketing department. Furthermore, our international marketing department is responsible for market intelligence, digital marketing, marketing management, corporate identity and corporate events.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor degree in related field: communications, marketing, journalism;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Knowledge about Tableau is considered an asset (for the creation of the Continuous Improvement Dashboard);
- Google Data Studio and Google Big Query skills;
- Experience with digital marketing tools;
- You enjoy to work within an international team.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Initial contract for 6 months
- Great opportunity in our Global Marketing Team
- Flexible working hours
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Contact and Procedure
In case you feel excited about this job opportunity, we’re interested in meeting you! Please apply and send your CV and motivation letter.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter: Sophie ten Berge