HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner based either in Konin, Bucharest, Brno or Budapest.
We are currently looking for a well-rounded HR Business Partner with a high degree of cultural sensitivity and demonstrated experience in a multicultural business environment. In this role you will work closely with business leaders to understand their needs and help to translate them into operational HR service delivery plans and actions.
This is a very exciting opportunity as you will be a true HR advisor for Eastern European entities when it comes to various HR projects and processes.
The HR Business Partner is a key sparring partner for business leaders to develop business objectives and plans reporting directly to the HR Manager who is based in Poland.
- Providing HR direction and expertise to the business, leaders and employees
- Working closely with local teams and external agencies in order to support the recruitment processes
- Facilitating and managing the talent review process and succession planning
- Contributing to culture development in the spirit of diversity & inclusion
- Working on improving processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
- Cooperating with global HR Teams when it comes to implementing changes and processes in integrated HR standards
- Managing complex HR projects and leading change initiatives
- Taking part in implementation of new tools and technology that will provide better support to stakeholders
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in an HR related field or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of external practices, trends and tools used in HR
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills gained in an international organisation
- Exceptional communication and advisory skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel abroad(approx. 15%)
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- Challenging role in an international environment
- Professional courses and training
- Profit sharing bonus
- Social benefits (private medical care, MultiSport card etc.)
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions, we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
If you are interested in this role and meet our requirements, we would like to meet you! Please use the application button and send your CV (in English).
You may also contact our recruiter Anna Trenogow should you have any questions.