International Retail Manager
We are looking for a driven International Retail Manager who will be responsible for the realization of the international Shop & Retail strategy in West Europe. In this role your challenge will be to translate the strategic objectives into business plans and actions. As an International Retail Manager you are always on the lookout for innovations which leads to retail growth; you will develop a value proposition for our dealers and promote an efficient Retail excellence roadmap.
You closely collaborate with the International Retail team, local Sales teams and Marketing and you will report directly to the Sales Development Director.
- Co-defining the corporate Shop & Retail strategy to ensure that the strategy contributes to the strategic direction of Kramp.
- Creating and executing a regional/local Shop & Reatil strategy, including a roadmap, OGSM and concrete yearly actions plan which fits in the local country sales strategy in order to maximize business growth, customer satisfaction, turnover, margin and profit growth.
- Continuously measuring the succes of the strategy, roadmap and actions by evaluating and reporting about the relevant KPI’s to improve the succes of the Shop & Retail strategy.
- Responsible for the functional coordination of the local retail consultants (for example by training them) to create an effective and efficient team.
- Exploring and initiating new business opportunities and innovations by evaluating and improving existing Shop & Retail strategies in order to reach/maintain profitable market share and achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Advising the organization on success stories, losses, market developments, sales approach and opportunities.
- Gathering feedback and information on innovative market trends to develop new services, new customers, additional products or distribution channels.
- Coordinating and/or executing the international Shop & Retail projects; to finish the projects in time, within budget and meeting the requirements.
Who are you?
- Completed Master degree in a commercial or technical area;
- Strong commercial and analytical skills;
- Extensive stakeholder- and project management skills;
- At least 7 years of working experience in a management position in the retail market;
- Excellent knowledge of defining and executing retail and shop concepts;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; additional language skills are considered an asset.
What do we offer
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and thus you can expect a few important things from us. Personal development is key at Kramp and we offer great opportunities for courses and trainings.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- 37 holidays
- Profit sharing bonus
- A welcoming, international team/environment
- Flexible working
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you are interested in the role and meet our requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).