Senior Search & Online Advertising Specialist
We are on the look out for a Senior Search & Online Advertising Specialist who will further professionalize and improve Kramp’s online visibility. You will achieve this by close cooperation with country teams, digital agencies and multiple global teams. This is the perfect opportunity if you are passionate about building, SEO, SEA, Display & Social Advertising capabilities within an ambitious and international B2B E-commerce company. If you also enjoy guiding teams by building a plan of approach and take a leading role in the execution, then we are looking for you!
Over the last couple of years, we’ve built the foundation of different digital marketing capabilities within Kramp. Both our global & local campaigns are using multiple search and advertising tactics, but our ambitions reach higher. Therefore, we want to grow our team and are thus looking for a strategic and senior specialist!
In your daily work you are surrounded by 13 digital experts, varying from data analysts, UX designers, conversion specialists to content-, e-mail- and digital marketing specialists. The E-Business Marketing team, a Digital Center of Excellence, focuses mostly on building digital marketing capabilities for the company & driving e-commerce results. In addition to collaboration within your team, you will frequently work together with commercial teams in all our countries throughout Europe and various teams working from the head office, such as International Marketing, Sales Development, Data and Technology teams. All needed to be successful!
- You take responsibility for further professionalizing the capabilities of SEO, SEA, Display and Social Advertising, that contributes to marketing objectives such as brand awareness, traffic- and online lead generation.
- Create an operating model with clear responsibilities for both the local teams, global teams and the agencies across Europe.
- Guide, train and support local markets and global teams how to maximize the impact of these channels, by providing training & coaching sessions, sharing best practices and help the markets in growing their skills.
- Providing teams with insights, dashboards and development of key metrics related, build KPI frameworks and discuss opportunities to improve.
- You are in close collaboration with agencies, data- and technology teams to investigate improvements in audience targeting, tag management and tooling.
Who are you?
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing environments within the expertise of SEO, SEA, Display Advertising and/or Social Advertising.
- Great analytical skills
- Guiding people comes naturally to you.
- Exceptional communication skills (good command of the Dutch language as well).
- Experience working in agile teams with a continuous focus on customer value and results.
- Strong advisory skills (experience as a consultant is considered an asset).
What you can expect from us?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- Profit sharing bonus
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Bob Veurman (Manager E-business Marketing) or Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).