Would you like to work as a QA engineer and be involved in projects througout our entire business? Are you a strong communicator and are you excited about not only executing but also coordinating the tests? Then, we’re looking for you!
As a QA engineer at Kramp you will be testing different kinds software. Our IT team develops software in all our departments (Marketing, Logistics etc) but we also build our own software for the retail shops.
The QA Engineer is responsible for Quality Assurance and Quality Control policies within teams and projects. You design and conduct tests to ensure that the software is ready for purpose. Besides this, you will also coordinate and advise team members, make reports and contribute in areas such as IT process improvements, procedures, audits and quality checks.
This is an exciting role as you will act in different technology development environments within Kramp. These environments vary from the roll out of standard software by teams till software development by autonomous development teams. You must be capable to fulfil both a leading and a facilitating role in these teams.
The QA team consists of 2 other QA engineers and you will report directly to the IT director.
What is your role?
- Set up and implement structural testing within Kramp
- Plan, develop and implement quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC): o policies, programs and initiatives
- Prepare, execute and monitor test scenarios and scripts
- Improve quality of ICT software and processes (e.g. by quality audits and QA and QC checks)
- Undertake and coordinate all test related activities (i.e. system integration test, end-to-end test, regression test, performance test, non-functional test, go live test) for the provision of new and updated systems
- Prepare, execute and analyse Risk Assessment
- Ensure the teams and third party suppliers implement and follow best practices to prevent defects
- Provide technical expertise, e.g. proper use of test techniques
Who are you?
For this job we require the following:
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 5 years of experience within System (Integration) Testing
- Both front end and back end testing experience
- Knowledge of testing in continuous deployment environments
- Knowledge of test tooling (i.e. Jenkins, Selenium, Jira, Bamboo, JMeter) and automatic testing
- Great communication skills and able to coach other people in the business
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization and thus you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education and career opportunities. Besides your competitive monthly salary, we also offer:
- challenging international team of talented people
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
- IT equipment
- Possibility to partially work from home
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Trenogow (Recruiter)