Customer Insights Analyst
Kramp has the slogan "it's that easy". We therefore make every effort to make it as easy as possible for our customers. To gain more insight into what customers find "easy" and how we can improve on this, we have started working intensively with personas, customer journeys, web analytics and user testing in recent years.
We measure by querying different customer feedback related KPI’s such as NPS, CES and CSAT. In addition to the measurement of scores, the open answers give us a lot of insight into possibilities for improvement. You are the specialist who understands why our customers want to order at kramp.com every day, or at competitors! You and your team know exactly how our customer satisfaction KPI’s came about. This enables you to translate together with the team how the organization can improve the different touchpoints.
The underlying basis of customer experience is the way in which we deal with our core value of "Customer First" and the way in which we try to be as customer-centric as possible. You focus on analyzing business requirements with regards to customer feedback, on collecting, analyzing and sharing customer feedback data and insights. Your goal is to provide the organization with information and advice about customer feedback that is needed to improve the customer experience for all touchpoints.
Your specific tasks include:
- Performing stakeholder interviews and internal research to gather insights into the business needs concerning customer feedback
- Exploring the behaviors and motivations of customers based on continuous measurement of feedback systems to ensure optimal insight in the customer needs
- Managing the customer experience metric tools used by Kramp
- Conducting customer research that matches business needs by using different data sources and research methodologies and analyzing, interpreting, visualizing and presenting results to make sure that the stakeholders have the input that is needed to improve customer experience
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- A minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in a comparable role
- Experience with customer feedback analysis and analysis tools or willing to learn
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and statistic software tools
- Good knowledge of developing and conducting surveys
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English
In addition, customer orientation is in your DNA. This means that you want to gain and provide as much insights as possible into the experiences of our customers. You demonstrate a high attention to detail and are able to analyze information effectively. You are a team player as well as an independent professional.
What do we offer?
You will work in an ambitious and informal Customer Experience team that consists of a Customer Experience Manager, 2 Customer Insights Analysts (1 vacancy) and 3 Customer Experience Specialists. You will work in an open culture, with room for initiatives and growth. Together we strive to make it ‘as easy as possible’ for our customers. It is our goal to create organizational awareness around customer experience and to make sure the organization will adopt this way of thinking.
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don't just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
We also offer:
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Flexible working
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you are interested by above role description and requirements, we're interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Stephen Campbell (Recruiter).