ERP Consultant – Internal Nordic integrations and systems
European market leader * Agricultural e-commerce wholesaler * Skjern
We are looking for an ERP consultant who has experience in independently specifying, testing, and supporting changes and updates to a wide range of systems and applications - and who thrive in close collaboration with both local business units and a larger international hinterland. Read more at Kramp.com.
You will be part of a small Nordic team that works closely with various IT project groups in the Netherlands to develop and support solutions that integrate our various systems. You will help monitor, optimize, and support our Nordic IT landscape, which is built on Dynamics AX2009 with integrations to WMS, PIM and web shop solutions. The plan is for AX2009 to be phased out over several years and replaced by new group-wide systems.
Your primary responsibility will be:
- Develop and support integrations between AX2009 and other systems
- Support the Nordic companies with 2nd level support
- Update data in AX and extract data for analysis
- Support self-developed solutions in the Nordic region
- Participate in project groups regarding integration solutions for group-wide solutions
Who are you?
- You have knowledge of Dynamics AX and the application landscape
(X++ knowledge is not a requirement)
- You are familiar with SQL, XSLT and integration solutions
- You have a good understanding of complex ERP operations
- You thrive in a larger set-up with many stakeholders
- You are independent, able to take responsibility and are good at planning and keeping track
- You are detail-oriented and ensure accuracy in your work
- You are open to learning new systems, as there is life beyond AX
- You easily establish relationships and communicate fluently in Danish and English in writing and speaking
- You are curious and ambitious to pursue a career in an international growth company
What do we offer you?
Kramp offers you an everyday life in an international, growth-oriented, and well-consolidated company:
- Focus on personal and professional development
- Competitive salary, pension, health insurance and profit-sharing bonus
- Canteen arrangement
- Active staff association and company activities
- An everyday life with competent and independent colleagues
Who are we?
Kramp was founded in 1951 in Johan Kramp's garage in Varsseveld in the Netherlands, and over the last 70 years we have grown to be a European market leader. We invest massively in E-commerce and innovation. Our goal is to make it easy for our customers to do business, and our promise is 'It's that easy.'
Welcome to join Kramp!
Are you ready for new and exciting challenges? Then submit your application via the APPLY button below. We will continuously evaluate applications until the right candidate is found. We are looking forward to hear from you!
Do you have questions?
Would you like to hear more about the position before applying? Then you are welcome to contact Eric Temmen, Delivery Manager, Nordics IT, on +45 4122 8586 or email@example.comSkjern (DK)