Continuous Improvement Lead Operations
The Continuous Improvement (CI) Lead Operations is responsible for steering the CI transformation throughout the international Operations organization. In this role, you provide direction on the Operations CI roadmap, execute the CI roadmap and run CI projects in various departments and countries within the Operations organization. Next to implementing standardized processes to improve efficiency, you engage in capability building of the people, coaching of management and leadership and enable data driven problem analysis and solution design. You also are a linking pin to the global CI team translating Group initiatives to the Operations organization and bottom-up feed the global CI roadmap with input and best practices. You are the guide, expert, coach and community member for CI transition of the Kramp organization.
In this role, you will report to the Key Process Owner Operations and the International Continuous Improvement Manager. Your key stakeholders will consist of the Operations Directors, Logistic Managers and Country CI leads in the various warehouse operating countries. Since the role has an international scope, we are open to hear from candidates from all over Europe (where Kramp is present).
What is your role?
- Accountable for the long-term CI roadmap by identifying improvement potential within the Operational organization and design initiatives to generate business impact.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and opportunities using the organization CI methodologies (Lean & Six Sigma) and digital technology to enable daily improvement of processes.
- Map, analyse and improve business processes using Kramp BPM & CI methodology to create standardized, predictable process performance in all functional areas.
- Lead global projects in all disciplines and throughout the Kramp countries, managing project deliverables, scope of work, milestones, organization, risks, budget and planning.
- Involve and manage stakeholders and build a highly effective project team to establish effective relationships with impacted departments and functional areas.
- Analyze processes and define improvement projects by using formal project management, CI & BPM methodology.
- Shape and enhance relationships with key stakeholders throughout the whole Kramp organization to ensure business impact and ownership in using CI tools and approaches.
- Facilitate the change process linked to executing group continuous improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate, train and coach the different stakeholders on the organization CI mythologies to develop a CI mindset.
- Share best practices and knowledge, proactive and on request, within the CI community and wider business arena and act as ambassador for CI.
Who are you?
Are you continuously working to improve yourself and your environment and are you ready to use this energy to be successful in the role as CI Lead? Do you also meet the following requirements? Then we look forward to meeting you!
- Completed bachelor or master's degree.
- At least 5’ years of relevant experience in continuous improvement, process optimization and CI tools (e.g. daystart, 5S, kaizen, BPM, DMAIC) working on performance improvement.
- Working experience in wholesale, distribution, supply chain and/or production is considered an asset.
- Lean Master and Six Sigma certified.
- Excellent change management skills and practical experience in cultural and transformational initiatives on both senior and operational level.
- Experience with BPM and data/process mining tools.
- Excellent training and coaching skills.
Strong (English) communication and interpersonal skills
What do we offer you?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We very much value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget.
Besides your competitive salary we also offer:
- Fantastic international working environment and team
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Flexible working
- 37 vacation days (based on a 40 hour working week - in the Netherlands)
- Generous pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please send your application via the apply button.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist)