Digital Marketing Specialist
The Hungary marketing team is looking for a real all-round MarCom centipede. In this role you, together with the rest of the team, are responsible for all marketing activities in Hungary. In this role there is a lot of attention for Digital Marketing. Think of content marketing, email marketing, online campaigns and influencer marketing. But also for PR, offline advertising and organizing events you don't turn your hand around. In short: a very varied function with a lot of freedom and space to develop.
The goal of this team? Continuously optimizing Kramps customer contacts through all possible online and offline channels. That starts and ends with data-driven analyzes in which the customer is always central. So are you creative, can you handle data and do you feel like going all-in? Then you are the MarCom Professional that Kramp is looking for!
You are also involved in:
· Creating, optimizing and automating content for e-mail marketing, social media and our website;
· Offline and online advertising;
· Campaign management: devising, setting up, monitoring, analyzing and optimizing local cross-media campaigns and translating international campaigns
· Lead generation;
· Market research and data analysis;
· Organizing fairs and events;
· Retail marketing to support our partners.
Who are you?
· You have a completed HBO education in Marketing and/or Communication and preferably several years of experience in Digital Marketing and/or E-commerce.
· You are a good project manager. In short: running many different projects at the same time, planning and meeting deadlines is peanuts for you.
· You have excellent communication skills in both Hungarian and English.
· You are someone who rolls up his or her sleeves and goes.
· You like to work purposefully and based on data. Don't worry, you won't be in the numbers all day. But collecting, analyzing and applying data yourself is an important part of the job.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEA, CMS and Email marketing is a plus.
What do we offer?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast-growing and financially sound organisation. You can therefore expect the necessary from us. We ensure that you receive good guidance from Kramp and that you are given the space to learn and more importantly, to develop yourself. Within Kramp, there are flexible working hours and hybrid working within certain frameworks.
In addition, we offer:
· A fair and competitive salary
· Profit-sharing scheme, monthly bonuses according to KPI
· Regular trainings relevant to the role and competences
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. He cycled across the border to Germany: the beginning of the international multi-million dollar company we are today. The principles of that time are still rock solid, but in the times of today. Thanks to our ambitions, we are active throughout Europe and have a leading position in the agricultural parts market. We invest heavily in E-Business and innovation. We believe that with this we can make it easy for customers and essential.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3,000 international colleagues. The unique thing about this is that despite the size we have retained our family culture. Employees describe the Kramp culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but making mistakes is also allowed. Trust and responsibility are what our employees value in Kramp as an employer.
Application and contact
Are you enthusiastic and motivated?! Then apply via the application button at the bottom of this page.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Andreea Chitaru (HR Business Partner): firstname.lastname@example.orgBudapest (HU)