Thousands of specialist dealers, industrial companies and manufacturers of agricultural machinery throughout Europe rely on Kramp's service. And with good reason. We are characterized by efficient logistics, an extensive range and pioneering service offers. The secret of our success? Our employees. In a culture of freedom, every employee takes personal responsibility and contributes their personal strengths to the success of the company. Short distances, open doors, flat hierarchies and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. That's what makes Kramp special and our more than 3,100 employees are satisfied!
To support the field service team, we are now looking for a
Account Manager (m/f/d) for Czech Republic, for North or Central Bohemia Region
The specialist consultant in the field is responsible for controlling all activities to achieve sales and margin targets and to maximize profits in his/her sales area. In addition, he/she is responsible for the expansion and qualification of the customer base, in close coordination with the specialist consultant in the Brno office. The aim is to build a long-term partnership with the customer by ensuring the greatest possible customer satisfaction and profitability.
The specialist advisor in the field service builds up the customer relationship through regular customer visits in his/her sales area.
- Support, advice and further development of our customers as well as new customer acquisition
- Create and implement a sustainable and profitable growth strategy for your own sales area
- Create a concrete yearly plan for the territory, using provided tools with focus on digital data management
- Target-oriented market cultivation and market analysis
- Training services for customers, being able to explain all Kramp Services
- Evaluate and edit sales statistics
- Participate in marketing events & increase retail
- Bachelor's degree or comparable technical or commercial training
- Very good industry, product and market knowledge
- Very good knowledge of customer relationship management
- High degree of customer orientation, self-motivation, flexibility and resilience
- Sound business knowledge and ideally knowledge of e-commerce
- Very good MS Office skills and good knowledge of the English language
- Solution-oriented, efficient and independent way of working
- Friendly and engaging manner
- Willingness to travel within your area
What to expect:
- A challenging, permanent job in a modern, international, expanding company with high ambitions
- An attractive salary package including benefits (monthly bonuses, profit share scheme, multisport card, teambuilding)
- Flexible working
- Very good training opportunities
- Lease car, laptop, phone
Application and contact
Are you enthusiastic and motivated?! Then apply via the application button at the bottom of this page.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Andreea Chitaru (HR Business Partner): firstname.lastname@example.org.Brno (CZ)