Head of Pricing
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and are you excited about being part of our journey to become the digital industry leader? We are currently looking for a
Head of Pricing
The Head of Pricing leads the Pricing department in the development and deployment of pricing strategies, processes, and projects across Kramp. Collaborating directly with the Commercial Leadership Team, you will drive and oversee the growth of Kramp’s pricing capabilities to become a strategic enabler by 2025. Serving as the “voice of pricing” within Kramp, the Head of Pricing will be an advocate for the strategic importance and capabilities of the Pricing department, serving as a senior liaison to Product, Procurement, Markets, and other stakeholders across the organization. Within the Pricing department, the Head of Pricing is responsible for the strategic and continuous improvement of the Pricing domain, overseeing projects growing the people, processes, and technology involved in Pricing.
- Setting the strategic direction of the global Pricing strategy in support of the greater Kramp commercial strategy
- Steering the Pricing department of 4+ FTEs through Price strategy, setting, execution, and business intelligence processes in order to improve commercial business performance
- Continuously growing the capabilities of people, processes, and technologies within the Pricing domain
- Advocating and educating for Pricing excellence with senior stakeholders across departments within Kramp
- Maintaining a close collaboration with Commercial Directors and iterating strategies and tactics with the latest market feedback and intelligence
- Supporting the Director of Product Management and CCO in other commercial projects as relevant from the perspective of Pricing excellence
- Effectively managing four (4) FTEs in carrying out the vital commercial function of Pricing by providing an engaging and dynamic work scope and environment
Who are you?
- 10+ years of professional experience, preferably in commercial strategy, pricing, revenue management and/or strategy consulting
- Excellent people management experience leading small- and mid-sized teams
- Sound knowledge of commercial excellence concepts such as pricing and discounting strategies
- Deep knowledge of B2B wholesale industry with complex product assortments
- Experienced project manager, with proven commercial and financial record of successes
- Strong analytical capabilities and BI reporting-literate; code-literate a plus
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills, intercultural awareness, and sensitivity; independent thinker
- Fluent in English, any other European languages a plus
- Master’s in Business, e.g. Economics, Business Administration or Business Engineering a plus
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization and thus you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for education and career opportunities. Besides your competitive monthly salary, we also offer:
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days (based on 40h)
- Flexible working
- Generous pension plan
- IT equipment
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Procedure and contact
In case you are interested in above role description and requirements, we are interested in meeting with you! If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Cindy Ridder (Recruitment Lead)