Product Data Engagement Manager
Do you have experience in data platform syndication? And are you looking for a role that you can largely shape yourself, because it is new within Kramp? Then read on and see what we have to offer. And who knows, maybe you will soon be working as our Product Data Engagement Manager.
The Kramp website is the most important sales channel for Kramp and to be successful we need to have perfect product content available. We are optimizing our product data processes to make more use of data pools and platforms and also to further integrate with our suppliers. To boost these activities, we need you as our product data engagement manager.
You will be responsible for managing the dissemination of product information across multiple channels and platforms. This includes ensuring the accuracy and completeness of product data and developing data syndication strategies. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to implement and maintain data syndication and standards.
- Managing and coordinating product data across multiple channels and platforms, including data platforms, e-commerce sites and marketplaces. This to ensure product data is effectively syndicated.
- Engage with suppliers (partners) to cooperate and enable suppliers in data syndication and being successful on the Kramp platforms.
- Developing and implementing data syndication strategies to improve the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of product information.
- Develop and maintain product data syndication workflows, processes, and standards.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, data and content management, procurement, technology and e-commerce teams, to identify and implement optimization potential.
- Monitoring and analyzing data syndication metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and implement changes as needed.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in data syndication, and sharing knowledge and expertise with other team members and recommend new solutions as needed.
- Develop and maintain documentation and training materials related to product data syndication processes and workflows.
- Execute trainings at suppliers to engage and explain the technologies used.
You will be part of a cross functional team that is supporting our product data and content management teams. We focus on process, quality and technology, where the team consist of 6 people.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of product data management best practices, as well as experience with data syndication tools and technologies. Besides:
- you have excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- you have strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- you are able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What do we offer?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. We value personal development by providing a personal training budget. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- Flexible working hours and location
- 37 vacation days
- Team days and fun activities
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Amazing family culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Great budget for training, conferences, and courses
- Working from home package
- And of course, travel allowance and generous pension plan
Who are we?
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Should you feel challenged by the above job description and requirements, we are very eager to hear your motivation to join Kramp. Please send your CV and motivation via the application button.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Jan-Willem Pothof (Manager DCM Development & Quality)
E: email@example.comVarsseveld (NL)Stare Miasto (PL)