Do you like to work in an international environment? Where you can participate in projects in addition to your daily work within Finance? So that you not only use your current financial knowledge and skills, but can also learn and do new things? Then read on, because then the job of Finance employee might just be your job!
What is your role?
As Financial Administrator (this is what the position is called internally at Kramp) you make your input to ensure that the entire financial administration for Kramp Groep B.V. is in order. You will work in the Finance & Control department of Kramp Groep B.V., which consists of 4 Financial Administrators. The Financial Administrators often work at the office in Varsseveld, but also partly from home. The minimum is 2 days in the office per week with one day a week, Tuesday, for the entire Team to get together in the office to touch base and discuss important topics offline.
We believe it is important to work closely with each other and other departments. We strive to help our counterparts and stakeholders in the most professional way while we also like having fun at work. The family spirit of Kramp makes it a comfortable place to work, while the company has all the advantages of a large international organization providing opportunities to grow and evolve yourself.
You report directly to the Finance & Control Manager of Kramp Groep B.V., Olena Zakharenko. She leaves you free in how you organize your work and appreciates initiative. It is important that you take ownership for your results and respect deadlines. At the same time, we are looking for a strong team-player and we expect you to care about your job and people around.
Most of the process-related activities (such as processing cost invoices, making supplier payments and processing customer receipts in the bank) are performed by the shared service center team in Poland. Therefore, the Financial Administrator’s role has more to do with overseeing the general ledger bookings made by the SAS team, making sure bookings are complete, accurate accruals have been made, intercompany balances are matching, and other topics. We use not only our accounting knowledge, but often common sense and business judgement.
- Participate in the delivery of monthly financial management reports for Kramp Groep B.V.
- Check the general ledger administration and ensure its correctness and completeness. Know how to explain developments and make necessary adjustments
- Specify general ledger accounts, make various analyses and overviews to explain developments in the PL & BS; focus on fixed assets, operating costs
- Be the point of contact for Finance Business Partners and stakeholders from other business units; work together to review financial results and understand the underlying factors leading to particular financial results
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams on various projects (i.e. the implementation of Oracle Cloud, etc.).
- Work with and provide data to external accountants (auditors).
- Identify and initiate opportunities for improvement/standardization in financial processes
- Work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment with all countries of operation of Kramp Groep (Europe)
- Make input in intercompany reconciliation and matching process.
Who are you?
It goes without saying that you are accurate. And that you can handle deadlines. As a person, you are independent, proactive and helpful. Humor is not unimportant either.
Furthermore, you bring at least the following:
- a relevant college or university degree in Finance, such as Business Economics
- experience with fixed assets
- analytical ability
- you can communicate information well
- good command of the English language. Your immediate colleagues may speak Dutch, but a lot of internal communication is in English.
What can we offer you?
Working at Kramp means working in an ambitious, fast-growing and financially healthy organization. Because we consider personal development very important, you will receive a personal training budget. You will also receive
- a competitive salary
- a good pension scheme
- a profit-sharing bonus
- travel allowance
- 25 vacation days + 12 ATV days (which can also be paid out)
- the possibility to work from home
- a laptop and phone
Who are we?
Kramp is the largest supplier of spare parts and accessories for the agricultural sector in Europe. Since our founding in 1951, we have had just one goal: to make our customers' jobs as easy as possible.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3,000 international colleagues. What's unique about this is that we have retained our family culture despite our size. Kramp employees are enthusiastic, professional and committed.
We invest heavily in e-business and innovation. We speak the customer's language, understand the challenges and actively contribute ideas. Providing service, talking to customers, earning their trust and exceeding their expectations. It's in our people's blood. What we promise customers - 'it's that easy' - is embedded in our culture.
Then respond with your resume and motivation via the application button. It's that easy!
Still have questions? App or mail Monique Welling, Corporate Recruiter
App: 06 - 16 47 33 45
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVarsseveld (NL)