(Interim) Customer Experience Specialist
For the period September until December we are looking for maternity leave cover. As a CX Specialist your goal is to make sure that the voice of the customer is taken into account with everything we do and improve the customer experience across departments and countries.
To gain more insights into what customers find "easy" and how we can improve on this, the CX team works intensively with customer feedback and research (both quantitative and qualitative), customer panel, and customer journeys. We measure customer feedback related KPI’s such as NPS, CES and CSAT. In addition to the scores, the open answers provide us with a lot of insights. You are the specialist who uses this information to understand why our customers want to order at Kramp every day, or at competitors! You know exactly how our customer satisfaction KPI’s came about and how to translate the data into actionable insights and sustainable improvements.
You will join an ambitious and informal Customer Experience team that consists of the Manager Customer Experience, Customer Centric Culture Manager, Customer Insights Analyst and another Customer Experience Specialist.
Your specific tasks include:
- Initiating and leading customer experience projects.
- Representing the voice of the customer in various projects executed in the business and stimulating colleagues to work outside-in.
- Securing alignment with stakeholders about the customer experience strategy and actions by proactively communicating and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Increasing awareness and knowledge within the organization by giving trainings about personas, customer journey and customer feedback.
- Inspiring others about customer experience and being part of the center of excellence on customer experience.
- Manage communication within the company to our CX ambassador community.
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Available as of September until December 2023 for 24-32 hours a week)
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in CX
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of qualitative research methods like user testing and customer journey mapping
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever changing environment
In addition, customer centricity is in your DNA. This means that you want to provide as much insights as possible into the experiences of our customers. You act proactively and communicate easily with colleagues on all levels in the organization.
What do we offer?
You will work in an open culture, with room for initiatives and growth. Together we strive to make it as easy as possible for our customers. It is our goal to create organizational awareness around customer experience and to make sure the organization will adopt this way of thinking.
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us.
- A market-based salary (hourly rate or directly employed by Kramp)
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days a year on a fulltime basis
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.500 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, this means experimenting and learning. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Procedure and contact
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your cv!
Do you have a question about this role? Please do not hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist).