Do you want to be part of our exciting digital journey? We are currently looking for a Program Assistant who would like to take an essential part of a major program, called “Spring”.
The Spring program can be considered as an umbrella program with lots of related project and business dependencies. The program will replace and improve the core of our Technology and key business processes in order to have a smooth transition to our Kramp Strategy. This program will not be a walk in the park. There is a huge amount of work to be done with a diverse group of internal and external teams and that’s the reason why we are looking for you!
As a Program Assistant you will be handling administrative work, basic HR activities, support the Director Digital Transformation and Program Manager, ensure the communication within and outside the Program and not less important - make sure we never forget to remain to have fun. Together we can build our future!
- Provide excellent work session support by arranging locations, facilities based on input from the chairman of the work session.
- Onboard and be the point of contact for new internal and external project members to the business; provide them with the right tools and information in order to have a smooth start at Kramp and in the program.
- Hosting on/off-site team events and fun activities to keep project members motivated and strengthen the collaboration.
- Ensure frequent creative communication through various channels (such as newsletters, intranet) to keep project members and the Kramp organization up to date.
In this role you will be exposed to working with various international people (including our Indian resources) from our Technology department, the CTO, business departments and suppliers. On a daily basis you will work closely with the Program Manager and your manager, the Director Digital Transformation.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic person who gets energy from writing creative stories and inspiring large and diverse teams. You are available for 32-40 hours per week and mainly based in the office in Varsseveld, with occasional visits to Utrecht and our European locations.
Besides, we are looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years professional work experience;
- People-first mentality, proactive and solution-oriented mindset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Dutch is considered an asset;
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills;
- Experience in working in an international environment.
What do we offer?
You will work in the Technology team which consist of approximately 250 people with different backgrounds and expertise but who share the drive and ambition to bring Kramp’s IT systems to the next level. You will work in an international Kramp Group wide scope, with people from all different business units and multiple external suppliers.
Besides your monthly salary, we also offer:
- Amazing culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days a year
- Great budget for training and courses
- Flexible working and working from home allowance
- Laptop and phone
- Generous pension scheme
Who are we?
Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Working at Kramp means working with over 3500 international colleagues. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Working at Kramp means:
… you belong here! Being part of our open business community
… your work makes a difference! Have an impact on what matters
… you will develop and realize! Learn and realize your potential
More about Kramp: https://www.careeratkramp.com/nl-nl
Do you want to join us?
In case you feel challenged by the above role description and requirements, we are interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
If you do not fully meet all the requirements for this role, and you think you would be a good match for us, please apply and convince us.
Do you have a question about this role? Please do not hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist).