Finance Business Partner CEE
Recently Kramp introduced a new target operating model (TOM). In order to increase the responsiveness to local market dynamics the company introduced Cluster Management Teams to drive the business in different regions.
We are looking for a: Finance Business Partner CEE
This transition resulted in the need to reinforce the Business Partner role in finance, shifting increasingly more attention to co-piloting: sitting beside the business and pointing out the dangers or possible shortcuts. Providing valuable information at the right time, enabling the business to make the right decisions. The Finance Business Partner CEE will be the regional ambassador for leading this transition.
The role of the Finance Business Partner is to support development and driving of the financial strategy and business performance of Kramp in the CEE cluster and will partner with the commerce and operations teams in the countries.
What is your role?
You will support the business performance processes, in order to deliver growth, profit, cash conversion and Return On Invested Capital (ROIC). You will be actively involved into the process of the cluster strategy development working with the cluster teams on sales development and profitability improvement plans and oversee the local and central finance activities, including compliance and credit management.
Your specific tasks include:
- Help identify key value drivers and drive performance
- Support local and global profit improvement initiatives
- Help in business case preparation and challenge the teams
- Help identify risks and opportunities and support actions to close these
- Make recommendations for growth and profit improvement
- Drive Kramp’s financial performance mindset within the Cluster, conduct analysis & identify improvement areas
- Manage business cases & benchmark definition, in line with strategy approved
- Support in driving profitability improvement by highlighting issues and implementation
- Support capex and M&A projects
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Finance qualification MSc in Finance, MBA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Minimum 5-8 years of working experience in Finance/ Finance Business Partnering
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) one or more CEE languages
- Experience with financial reporting tools (Tableau, GBQ, Oracle)
- Experience with project management
- Excellent communication, strong engagement and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional matrix organization
- Strong bias for action and ownership, stakeholder management
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast-growing, and financially sound organization. You can obviously expect:
- Flexible working policy
- A relevant salary & benefits package
- Very good training and development opportunities
- Wellbeing package, based on local guidelines
Do you want to join us?
In case you feel challenged by the above role description and requirements, we are interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
If you do not fully meet all the requirements for this role, and you think you would be a good match for us, please apply and convince us.
Do you have a question about this role? Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Working at Kramp means working with over 3500 international colleagues. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Working at Kramp means:
… you belong here! Being part of our open business community
… your work makes a difference! Have an impact on what matters
… you will develop and realize! Learn and realize your potential
More about Kramp: https://www.careeratkramp.com/nl-nlBucharest (RO)Brno (CZ), Budapest (HU), Stare Miasto (PL), Zagreb (HR)