Product Group Manager Forest & Grasscare
The objective of the Product Group Manager is to develop an optimal global assortment at the most favoured purchase conditions for the allocated product groups by market analysis, alignment on category management strategy and management of Supplier relations.
This overall Management of the allocated Product Groups and Suppliers enables Kramp to be a partner for suppliers and customers.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a commercial or technical area.
- At least 10 years of experience in a product related role or in this market
- Good Product Group and Market Knowledge
- Good Negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of procurement processes, markets and Product/Market Combinations
- Good Project Management Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What you can expect:
- challenging job in an expanding, ambitious company that offers room for personal development and entrepreneurial thinking
- great atmosphere and committed employees
- attractive salary package with extensive social benefits