Internal Communications Advisor
Kramp has grown strongly in recent years and is now established in Europe at 25 locations. With these developments communication, unambiguous information and knowledge are increasingly important and complex. The Internal Communications department ensures and facilitates optimal communication. Not only by developing means, but also by advising management. We have a vacancy for a minimal of 32 and up to 40 hours per week in Varsseveld.
Your responsibilities are
* Proactively advise and coach (project)management on impactful communication
* Develop and execute communications plans
* Coordinate and implement communication actions and tools
* Initiate, edit and publish consistent content
* Improve the internal communications structure
* Identify opportunities in internal communications within Kramp
This function is a wonderful challenge for a committed candidate who has experience in internal communications and likes to contribute to the further development of internal communication within a continuously changing environment. The Internal communications departments consists of 3 advisors. Our expectations are
* A bachelor or master degree communication
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a communication function
* Affinity with corporate, internal and online communication
* Good writing or editorial skills
* Fluent in written and spoken English and/or Dutch (desirable German or French)
* Type: pragmatic, persuasive, able to switch quickly, entrepreneurial and capable to challenge management in order to achieve the best results.
What we offer you? Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. You are working in a dynamic, internationally oriented environment. We offer:
* A challenging workplace in an expanding and ambitious company that offers scope for entrepreneurial activity and personal development
* A company that is characterized not only by successfully implementing its corporate goals, but also by the social responsibility for its employees
MRKTNG.nl is our recruitment partner for this vacancy.
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question about this vacancy?
Please don't hesitate to contact Karin Daanje (HR Business Partner).
T: +31 (0)315 254 299