Manager Field Sales
We are now looking to recruit an experienced and credible Field Sales Manager who will be responsible for maximising profits and sales targets by translating the sales strategy (OGSMs) into clear commercial business plans.
In addition the FSM will lead and develop the Account Management Team, will ensure clear and open communication and stimulate the realisation of our core values.
Translating the company strategy into concrete operational plans and actions
• Supporting, monitoring and challenging the account and territory plans and agreeing with
the team customer growth strategies
• Developing the strategy (Business plans) to achieve the objectives in terms of customer,
product groups, concepts and services.
• Ensuring plans are met and enabling Account Managers to achieve KPIs
Value Added Sales approach
• Support the development of key accounts
• Close coordination with Account Managers regarding focus customers
• Monitoring the performance of the Account Managers
• Supporting, monitoring and challenging budget plans
Effective Communication and networking with internal and external stakeholders
• Cooperating with all relevant departments
• Advising the organisation on success stories, losses, market developments, sales
approach and opportunities
• Giving input for sales processes, tools and procedure improvements for Kramp.
People and Development
• Running performance meetings, appraisals and field coaching sessions/joint visits with
each Account Manager
• Supporting, steering, coaching and monitoring the field sales team
• Identifying talents and continuously driving the development of the sales force
• Setting, monitoring and achieving KPIs
• Contributing to Continuous Improvements and other local and international projects