Field Sales Manager Italy (m/f)
In the frame of the ongoing strategic orientation of our dynamic company, we are looking for a professionally and personally qualified candidate as Field Sales Manager Italy.
As a Field Sales Manager, you are mainly responsible for the development and growth of our business and the employees in the Field Sales team in Italy. You report to the Sales Director Italy and work throughout Italy with the location in Reggio Emilia.
- Managing, coaching and supervising the Field Sales team consisting of Account Managers and Account Managers Shops
- Translate the organizational sales strategy to concrete operational plans, actions and objectives for Italy
- Support the Account Managers in drawing up regional plans and account plans
- Maintaining excellent market knowledge and contacts with key accounts
- Collaborate with colleagues from other departments in Italy or in other countries
- Initiate and participate in local and international sales projects
- Monitoring and achieving the KPIs with your team
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, entrepreneurial, commercial and people-oriented Sales Manager with a passion for agro technology and the desire to grow personally and professionally.
The job requirements:
- Completed education at a minimum Bachelor level in Business Administration, E-Commerce or Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Sales Manager in an environment with an added value sales approach
- Deep understanding of markets and customer’s environment and challenges, as well as sales processes
- Excellent command of the Italian and English language
- Excellent commercial, communicative and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel within Italy, Sicily and Sardinia but also occasionally within Europe
- Minimum C1 English level (CEFR)
What do we offer you?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. You can therefore expect the necessary from us. We attach great importance to personal development. We do not only call this, but we also live up to it.
Thousands of dealers, industrial companies, and manufactures of agricultural machinery all over Europe trust in our service. For a good reason: We distinguish ourselves by high-performance logistics, a comprehensive assortment as well as path-breaking service offers. Another key of success: our employees. In a working environment with scope for development, every employee takes over personal responsibility and contributes its strengths for the success of the company. Short decision-making processes, open doors, flat hierarchies, and a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere: This is what Kramp stands for and more than 3,000 employees are satisfied!
Always being one-step ahead, thinking outside the box, growing into challenges: Our customers appreciate this commitment and this entitlement to benefits is the basis for our success - for more than 60 years. This is why new colleagues that want to make progress and getting things in motion are always welcome. We are interested in your personal expertise, your individual competences and your commitment. Visit us on www.karrierebeikramp.deReggio Emilia (IT)