The Kramp Group is the leading European distributor of Spare Parts to the Agricultural, Forest/Grasscare and OEM markets through the dealer network. Working at Kramp means working with more than 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained a strong family culture which is warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and we are always on the look-out for driven and talented individuals. There is now an opportunity to join our dynamic and successful sales team as an Account Manager looking after East Anglia and the South East of England. Kramp is a progressive business and able to demonstrate strong growth year on year through innovation, a strong brand and our commitment to excellent customer service . Our ambition though doesn’t stop there and we aim to be the essential partner in the agricultural parts and accessories market by fulfilling the farmer’s needs in partnership with the dealer.
Why apply for this role?
You will be joining us during a time of change where anything is possible. Being given the autonomy to manage all sales activities to maximize profit in your sales territory you will be working closely with our dedicated internal sales, retail and marketing teams to build longer term partnerships with our customers by tailoring solutions to meet their individual needs.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Maximizing profit in the sales territory through the management of all customer facing activities
- Developing the customer base in line with the Kramp Sales strategy
- Developing a clear growth strategy for the assigned territory and complete a clear yearly plan
- Gathering customer and market information to feed into the sales strategy and yearly plan
We are looking for?
- Business partnership mindset
- Knowledge of customer relation analysis management
- Business acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
- Drive and persuasiveness
- Commercial power
- Business and customer Orientation
- Solution oriented
- Self-motivated (we don’t micromanage)
What could Kramp offer me?
- World class training through our Sales Academy
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, company car, life insurance and a competitive remuneration package
- Work with a strong brand, in a successful business with like-minded people
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see in a market leader