OE Partnerships Manager
As OE Partnerships Manager you are part of the International OE Partnership team which consists of an International Manager OE Partnerships and, besides you, two other OE Partnerships Managers. Together you are responsible for all partnerships with OE's. In your role you are responsible for proactively supporting and coordinating the development of the OE partnerships. You are responsible for executing the roll out and implementing these partnerships. Your main areas of accountability are:
- Working out business models for new OE Partnerships, ideas and business cases analyses
- Project management and the roll out of OE Partnerships in Europe
- Participating to, or executing, international projects and leading projects to ensure progress in alignment with both internal and external stakeholders
- Participating to, or executing, international management meetings with local teams from Kramp and the OE Partner to support the implementation of tasks and further roll out
- Informing to, and communicating with internal and external contacts and filtering the specific needs and wants of all stakeholders
- Executing strategical long term, tactical mid-term and short term tasks
- Optimizing and improving workflows to automate daily operational businesses
- Supporting the International Manager OE Partnerships by providing management information
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree
- More than 5 years of experience in and affinity with the agricultural area
- Knowledge of and experience with Project Management
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably in Dutch and German as well
- Person: strong communication skills, the ability to influence others, customer and business oriented, good networking skills
What do we offer?
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 holiday days
- Possibility to work from home
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.Varsseveld (NL)