International Management Traineeship
Do you have the ambition to develop yourself into a manager for an international company? Do you want to work for the largest agricultural wholesaler in Europe active in 20 different countries? Then our International Management Traineeship is the right choice for you!
As a trainee you will get the chance to bring out the best of you and your colleagues while challenging Kramp with your ideas and vision. You will have the opportunity to implement these ideas and make valuable changes and improvements. From day 1, you will have to show responsibility as you will be involved in strategic decisions. In the first month, you will meet the management teams of our locations all over Europe. This will make you familiar with the Kramp Way. Afterwards, you will be involved in 3 projects in different departments throughout the following 13 months. These projects can be based abroad at one of our offices and will challenge you in multiple disciplines.
Are you ready to take the first big step in your career?
The traineeship is not only about working on assignments and learning about different departments. Kramp finds personal development during the traineeship very important. Your personal development together with the working experience will prepare you for a management or project management position within Kramp.
Who we are looking for?
- You are entrepreneurial, ambitious and a natural leader
- You are curious, show initiative and can manage multiple tasks at the same time
- You can adapt to different cultures easily
What we ask from you:
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Logistics, Marketing or E-Commerce/Digital Business
- Less than two years of working experience (excluding internships)
- Fluent level of English
- International experience
- Flexibility to travel
We offer a full-time contract with:
- A market conform salary with excellent secondary benefits (f.e. 37 holidays per year)
- An international and dynamic work environment with a family culture
- A laptop, IPad, and mobile phone
- Possibility to work from home
- The Young Kramp association with formal and informal events throughout the year
- Housing when you are working abroad and when you are working in the Netherlands
Do you have further questions?
If you have any questions, you can visit our most Frequent Asked Questions page here or contact last year’s Management Trainee Gabriela on WhatsApp: + 31 6 83158506.
Click here and see how the application process looks like.Varsseveld (NL)Ankara (TR), Biggleswade (UK), Brno (CZ), Bucharest (RO), Burgdorf (CH), Eslöv (SE), Hlohovec (SK), Kecskemét (HU), Lummen (BE), Lviv (UA), Madrid (ES), Moscow, New Delhi (IN), Ningbo (CN), Paimio (FI), Poitiers (FR), Reggio Emilia (IT), Skedsmokorset (NO), Skjern (DK), Stare Miasto (PL), Strullendorf (DE), Szczucin (PL), Vilnius (LT), Wels (AT)