Director Operations Nordics
Our Director of Operations finds herself seeking new opportunities. As she looks to develop, we are looking for a new Director of Operations, Nordics to take up the reins. In this high-level role, you are responsible for developing and applying the Logistics strategy for Denmark, Sweden, Norway & Finland, to ensure our business runs effectively, matches our values and aligns with our operations in the Nordic markets.
You will be based in our Distribution Centre in Skjern, you’ll also manage centres in Eslöv and Paimio. We aim to be best in class when it comes to efficiency, on-time delivery and productivity. This role is both strategic and hands-on. You will deal with a wide range of business topics at a conceptual level, prioritize projects and you will ensure a smooth running of your teams and processes, making sure that we achieve targets and regional KPIs.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will partner with our Sales Directors to help them achieve customer success.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Act as a trusted advisor around international logistics policy. Implementing the policies regionally
- Design the longer-term strategic plans for our sites
- Ensure targets are met, including regional budgets, KPIs, management reports, strategic workforce planning and objectives
- Leading, inspiring and supporting the logistics teams across all locations, ensuring optimal contribution to the end results
- Driving continuous improvement through our operations and implement efficient models of working
- Building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Initiating and managing international and regional projects
- Driving customer satisfaction and in turn, ensure ROI
- Building a culture of growth and development, to ensure employee satisfaction
- Be an ambassador and lead the Kramp Way
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor’s degree in logistics/supply chain management or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 7+ years managerial experience within operations in an international business environment (matrix organization)
- Current knowledge of logistic/supply chain processes
- Commercially astute and experienced at managing large budgets
- Able to combine strategic thinking with a hands-on approach
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally (within the Nordics region and to the HQ in the Netherlands)
What’s in it for you?
We are an ambitious, fast-growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it.
- Competitive salary and package, including profit share, pension contribution, health care and other perks
- Personal development budget
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Founded in 1951 by Johan Kramp in a garage in Varsseveld, we’ve grown to become Europe’s leading partner for farmers and agricultural businesses. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues, all with a common goal to make it easier for our customer to run their businesses. Despite our size, we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Want to join the family?
Interested in the above or feel you are up for the challenge of being our new Director of Operations? Please apply via the ‘APPLY’ button below