Do you want to be part of our internal sales department with 100 dedicated colleagues who work together in a great culture where we help each other, ensure mutual success and do our very best for customers? Then we have an exciting job for you.
Along with 10 other Customer Specialists, you are the primary internal contact for selected key customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring customers satisfaction by working structured and targeted.
- Showing commitment to the customer and building relationships at a high loyalty between the customer and Kramp, so you are contributing to even higher customer satisfaction.
- Being proactive to stay in close interaction with the customer, the external salesperson and the product specialists.
- Taking active responsibility for achieving the sales goals.
Who are you?
- You have experience with customer contact in a previous role.
- It is natural for you to be solution-oriented and take responsibility.
- You have technical understanding, a good knowledge of IT systems and are used to communicate and report via CRM systems.
- You are a native Danish speaker and you speak (and write) English fluently
- You enjoy close customer contact, have a good sense of humor, a positive mind and are good at working in a team
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot. We offer a personal training budget and budget from the Anjo Foundation.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and an active staff association
- … and competent and positive colleagues
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact HR local team via email@example.com