Indirect Procurement Manager
Due to the growth of Kramp, we are now looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager. If you are a strong entrepreneur, negotiator and looking to set up and shape a new role within our business, then this could be your chance.
As an Indirect Procurement Manager you will manage indirect spend categories and projects (globally). You will be responsible for achieving short and long term savings by the development and implementation of strategic initiatives. You will start working alongside the CFO as well as collaborating with several other high-level stakeholders across the organization. This is a great opportunity to gain a central position in the entire purchasing process of Kramp. With the department still being built up, a problem-solving mindset would be an asset.
Your specific tasks include:
- Develop and implement the global indirect procurement strategy
- Apply your expertise to recommend cost effective alternatives to meet Kramp’s needs and make sure you promote innovative solutions to drive our growth
- Constantly taking initiatives to drive best value
- Manage performance of suppliers to meet specific KPI’s
- Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers on different levels
- Analyse spend data
- Keep track of market developments
Who are you?
- Master’s degree
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a natural communicator and negotiator and you love to get the best deal
- Extensive experience in a fast paced environment is a must
- Fluency in English and Dutch is necessary, any other language is considered an asset
- You have a proven track record of working with a wide range of indirect spend projects
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education.
We also offer:
- A market-based salary
- Lots of freedom to shape this role!
- Great career opportunities
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- Company car
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We invest heavily in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter: Sophie ten Berge.