Why we need your expertise
Are you an expert in online content creation in an international environment? Then our digital marketing team is looking for you! You will be responsible for creative copywriting and visual content that will make the difference in the success of our digital campaigns. Due to your contribution our marketing campaigns will tell the same story across all digital channels. You will play a key role in promoting Kramp’s services, products and that of its strategic partners across the European agricultural sector.
We work hard on the positioning of Kramp across our different markets in Europe. By cooperating with local departments and different teams at our headquarters in Varsseveld, our goal is to have impact towards our (potential) customers.
Tasks and challenges in this role:
- You are creative in translating campaign plans into appealing and impactful content
- You know how to get the attention of our customers with spot on copywriting (English) and visual content for our global campaigns, our website and other channels of communication
- You know how to optimize content using SEO and a/b-testing
- You think from a customer’s perspective and the customer journey when creating content
- You reach out to your colleagues to get the right input for your work
- You enjoy teamwork and you like to work in a dynamic/international environment
You will have an active role in the digital marketing team within our international marketing department. The digital marketing team is a cross functional team of 6 marketing professionals who are an expert in for example campaign management, data analytics and channel management. We explore possibilities to generate traffic/leads and optimize conversion.
Furthermore, our international marketing department is responsible for market intelligence, product marketing management, corporate identity and corporate events.
Your skills and experience
- BA degree in related field: communications, marketing, journalism
- At least 3 years of experience in content creation: copywriting and visual content is a must
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience in working with content management system, email tooling is a plus
- Self starter and taking initiative
- You are international oriented and you enjoy to work within an international team; travelling abroad incidentally
- Experience in agile way of working is a plus
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Personal training budget
- Profit sharing bonus
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- 25+12 holiday days
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Partly working from home or Utrecht office is possible
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Contact and Procedure
In case you feel excited about this job opportunity, we’re interested in meeting you! Please apply and send your CV and motivation letter.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter: Sophie ten Berge