Product Owner E-commerce
E-Commerce is one of the main enablers for growth and success of the Kramp Group as we launched our first B2B eCommerce shopping solution from early 2001. Kramp has been one of the first movers in the B2B industry. We provide our customers all over Europe an engaging experience and we make sure our customers can easily find information about products, solutions and services on our digital channels (web, app, mobile). Kramp's customers can order 24/7 with very fast delivery served from 11 warehouses across Europe. To further drive our growth ambitions and deliver against and beyond our customer expectation, we decided to build our own innovative eCommerce platform fully micro services based. This is now almost rolled out across Europe and we are ready to take the next steps in continuously enhancing this experience. Besides this, launching our Kramp Hub where all innovations are being developed, has been a great asset.
Kramp offers new solutions & features fully driven by innovation, best practices, data and customer insights.
Would you like to enhance our ecommerce experience and play a vital role in the ecommerce journey for Kramp? As the E-commerce Product Owner you will be responsible for creating a strong product vision and ensure right prioritization, implementation, and analysis of our kramp.com sales channels. You will be focusing on driving conversion and customer loyalty. This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant impact and we offer you a fantastic opportunity to be part of our global Digital Transformation. You will be part of the ecommerce team and together with the product owners you define requirements from beginning to end and ensure smooth and timely implementation of all channels.
- Be the voice of the customer!
- Liaise with internal teams (ecommerce team, development teams, marketing teams, countries and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare roadmap, prioritize and follow up on implementation.
- Key stakeholder management with senior sales leaders across regions.
- Think from the customer, be data driven and validate hypothesizes through all means and tools (data, UX, A/B testing, customer panels)
- Product discovery and validate new ideas for product delivery to measure success both on customer satisfaction and commercial outcome.
- Operate from minimum viable product thinking and continuous improvement.
- Investigate, refer, resolve bugs and drive continuous improvement on process and technology level.
We're looking for someone capable of thinking strategically and commercially and being able to translate this into action. You will work closely with colleagues from different departments to deliver the best possible result for our customers.
- Background in the E-commerce industry and extensive Digital Marketing Experience
- At least 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of implemented ecommerce features
- Experience as Product Owner in an agile scrum environment is key. (Being Certified Scrum Product Owner is preferred)
- Pragmatic and results-focused
- Creative out of the box thinking
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a “can do” attitude toward problem solving
- Technical knowledge required with eCommerce platforms
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with stakeholders located in various countries
- Hands-on attitude and a strong commercial focus
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization and you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education. Besides your competitive monthly salary, we also offer:
- Lots of freedom to shape this new role
- Amazing career opportunities
- Profit sharing bonus
- 25+12 vacation days
- Great pensionplan
- Work at our office in Utrecht (60% of the time) and Varsseveld/home
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)