Strategy and Business Development Manager
Driven by the growth of Kramp, we are now looking for a Strategy and Business Development Manager. In this new role you will have the opportunity to activate the corporate strategy of Kramp and support realizing our ambitious goals.
You will be located in our head office and engaged in several international projects (1 or 2 at the time).
As a Strategy and Business Development Manager you will work closely with the Strategy officer (whom you will report to directly), the Executive Board members and multi-functional teams. Your goal is to lead business plan development, develop actionable strategic recommendations, and support the business in realization of these efforts. You will manage initiatives from start to end and ensure alignment between the content of the business plans, the business requirements and the strategic direction.
- Owning and driving project work streams guided by the Strategy Officer;
- Analyzing the current situation and articulating the steps needed to reach the desired result;
- Defining deliverables, scope of work, milestones, financial expectations, pre-conditions and timeplans for projects, and managing ad-hoc requests;
- Involving and cooperating with all relevant stakeholders. Helping them adopt the corporate strategy into functional and business plans;
- Providing a helicopter view to ensure proper cohesion between all plans, departments and teams within the organisation;
- Presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders (incl. the Executive Board);
- Act as a linking pin between the various functional areas, encouraging cross-functional collaboration, and making sure all relevant inputs are retrieved.
Who are you?
- Completed Master degree;
- At least 4 years’ experience within a strategy consultancy firm or comparable corporate strategy role within an international organization;
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken);
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills;
- Extensive experience in using a hypotheses driven approach;
- Proven stakeholder- and project management skills.
What do we offer
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and thus you can expect a few important things from us. Personal development is key at Kramp and we offer great opportunities for courses and trainings.
We also offer:
- Market based salary
- 37 holidays
- Lots of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working hours and location (Varsseveld, Utrecht, home office)
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).