Project Manager Procurement
Procurement has to continually deliver value. As our procurement processes increase in size and complexity, there are more activities, stakeholders and risks that need to be identified and managed
Project management is such a critical part of procurement and thus we are now looking for a Project Manager Procurement!
With this new role integrated into the procurement process our aim is to increase successful procurement, but also an on-time, on-budget implementation.
In this role you will report directly to the Director Procurement.
- You will ensure that the outcome of the projects and change activities contribute to the achievement of our international strategic roadmap and creation of business value;
- Advise on developments regarding procurement processes and policies;
- Coordinate the project team, process, and tools to optimize the efficiency of the project team;
- Communicate and manage project vision with project teams and stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the project plan and scope in conjunction with Kramp’s commitments and expectations.
- Manage and maintaining projects according to procurement road map;
- Support in creating a continuous improvement organization;
- Work with cross-functional positions to align on relevant topics; e.g. the Supplier Specialist, Supplier Specialist and Stock Managers.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in Supply Chain or related area);
- Proven successful project management track-record;
- Green Belt or Black Belt trained is considered an asset;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Preferably experience with Procurement processes.
What do we offer
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. You can expect a few important things from us. Personal development is key at Kramp and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 37 holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role or our company? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).