Marketing Project Coordinator (FTC 18 months)
We are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to join the International Marketing Production team. The main focus of the role is to plan and coordinate the production of marketing communication materials which is distributed to the team of 9 designers. The job requires working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
In this position you will have a chance to work in an international environment where no day is the same, work is challenging but also very satisfying.
Sounds interesting? Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
- You coordinate the production of marketing communication materials which includes setting priorities, monitoring progress and assigning deadlines
- As a coordinator you work in structured way, continuously analyzing and improving the process where possible to work efficient, scalable and transparent
- You are responsible for a day to day cooperation with internal clients to develop project timelines and manage mutual expectations
- You act as a project lead when it comes to recurring and ad-hoc projects
- You are the main point of contact between the marketing creative team, vendors and internal clients
- You review projects, exploring new and innovative procedures to improve the outcome
- You provide ongoing training and technical assistance to internal clients in the use of the project management system
Who are you?
- At least five years of experience in coordinating the whole cycle of the project
- Experience working on similar position for instance in a marketing agency
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects at the same time
- Meeting established deadline
- Not afraid to take the lead and/or working independently
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with stakeholder management in large (global) organizations is a plus
- Working proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- Temporary contract for 18 months or B2B
- Interesting work in an international environment
- Professional courses and training
- Profit sharing bonus
- Social benefits (private medical care, MultiSport card etc.)
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV in English.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Trenogow (Recruiter) at email@example.comStare Miasto (PL)