Reporting & Planning Specialist
Kramp is currently facing a very exciting journey; we are launching a digital transformation for Finance in order to grow as a data-driven organisation and build a state-of-the-art finance platform!
Would you like to transform financial processes, develop your technical expertise and play an important role in realising our growth strategy? Then read the below vacancy text!
With the transformation of a new Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform we aim to bring Finance and business closer together through an integrated process and cloud based technology platform. With our internal customers in mind, we are engaged to make their lives easier.
To realise our ambitious goals we are expanding the team with a Reporting & Planning Specialist passionate about data, a customer centric attitude and strong ambition to learn and grow into the data & analytics field.
With the implementation of the new EPM platform we have a powerful instrument to streamline the financial reporting, analytics and planning needs for the future and are able to grow further into a data driven team! We need you and the whole team to bring the new technology to life and expand our reach into data & analytics and help shaping the future of Finance.
In the role of Reporting & Planning Specialist, you are responsible for translating reporting and planning needs into EPM platform processes, reports and dashboards. You will help configure and maintain the solutions and become an expert in all relevant finance technologies. You will act as specialist in the underlying data domains and data models, which are essential to fulfil our reporting and planning ambitions. Did you know that we developed an app last year? Yes, in finance!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate reporting and planning needs into EPM processes and reports.
- Configure and maintain planning and profitability solutions within Oracle EPM.
- Create and automate reports for finance and business (using Tableau a.o.)
- Manage the financial reporting infrastructure using various applications towards a one platform vision.
- Manage quarterly releases Oracle EPM, stay ahead of tech and pursue analytical excellence.
- Determine and resolve financial ‘data quality’ issues to continuously optimize the financial reporting landscape.
- Act as key support for colleagues within Finance and in the business.
You report directly to the Manager Business Control Development.
Who are you?
- Completed Master degree or about to graduate in summer 2021!
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Tech savvy and eager to learn new technologies like Oracle EPM and Google BQ.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for creating insights through Tableau.
- Affinity with Finance is considered an asset.
- Customer centric mindset.
What do we offer
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and thus you can expect a few important things from us. Personal development is key at Kramp and we offer great opportunities for courses and trainings.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- 37 holidays
- A welcoming team at our head office
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).