Assortment & Pricing Manager
Assortment & Pricing Manager
What will be your role?
The Assortment and Pricing Manager ensures that a relevant local assortment is offered at the right price by executing the Local Assortment Plan, in accordance with Pricing Strategies. The Assortment and Pricing Manager is responsible for local price levels and coordinates the actions of the Local Assortment Plan, actively supporting the marketing processes and gathering and assessing market information in cooperation with the global Product Management team. He/she is responsible to actively support local sales processes in order to reach local turnover, margin and profit goals.
Areas of Accountability
• Develop and own the Local Assortment Plan, in cooperation with the local commercial director and in alignment with the Global Product Group Plan
• Executing the Pricing Strategy by:
o Ensuring and improving price setting of the whole product assortment by using relevant tools and applications
o Maintaining discount settings and giving feedback on gross prices
o Assisting in creating promotional campaigns, comparing prices set by competitors and considering customer satisfaction
o Conducting regular pricing reviews with Local Sales to give advice on optimal price settings on a local level
• Identifying target market pricing to optimize local price levels by:
o Analyzing data and evaluating price sensitivity and elasticity
o Doing market research for new and existing products by initiating price comparisons
o Conducting surveys and desk research; evaluating customer and competitor trends to determine the optimal product price range
• Specifying market requirements and creating business cases for current and future products
• Discuss the local Assortment needs with the Product Manager to ensure the assortment fits to the market
• Executing product life cycle management according to the KPI’s.
• Cooperation with Product Management and Procurement to align corporate and local assortment
• Ensure Product Compliancy on specific local laws and regulations (e.g. waste management)
• Responsible for creating the local Go To Market (GTM) strategy for the product portfolio
• Support supplier marketing program with local trade brand to drive trial of product and/or product awareness
• Collaborating with digital commerce team, while making use of Web Analytics to make data based decisions
• Strong collaboration with the International Pricing Manager to align the international pricing strategy on a local level in order to optimize turnover and profit
• Cooperates with the Pricing team on improving tooling and dashboarding, solving complaints and analyzing data
• Acts as a first point of contact for the local sales team and local marketing team in all pricing connected topics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Administration
• 3 years of work experience in pricing management in a highly automated B2B environment
• Strong experience with managing a large product portfolio
• Strong analytical skills and affinity with data analysis
• English level B2
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Do you want to join our Hungarian Team? Or do you have a question about this vacancy?
We work with Hill International to fill this vacancy.
Contact Nóra Mészáros Nora.Meszaros@hill-international.com
Location: HungaryKecskemét (HU)