HR Administrator / HR Generalist (Part- time)
Part time (approx. 20 hours a week)
We accept only CV's in English
Are you passionate about details and accuracy? Can you maintain a high level of confidentiality? If so, we may have the perfect job for you! Kramp is looking for a Human Resources Administrator. A successful candidate will support the Human Resources function across the company, performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks on the phone and via mail. Candidate must be professional and pleasant with exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
We are looking to hear back from candidates with relevant education who are looking for first professional experience in HR.
What part will you play?
- To be first point of contact for all HR enquires
- Provide essential administrative support to the HR, HRIS, Payroll, Benefits and IT teams in a collaborative and inclusive way
- Frequently supports and backs up the HR BP in the daily activities to include data entry, mailing, imaging, answering correspondence, and sorting and routing incoming mail
- Support of global HR content translation to local legislation and context
- Ensure the relevant HR data is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Maintain records of employee responses consistent with requirements
- Assists with miscellaneous departmental duties and special projects as required
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a HR administrator or HR administrator’s assistant
- Understanding various HR software systems (practical experience with WorkDay will be an asset)
- Computer literate with programmes such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Organisational skills, ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English is a must
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us.
Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- Great development opportunities
- 23 holidays (pro rata)
- Laptop and phone
- Health and life Insurance
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.Madrid (ES)