Data Analyst (E-commerce and Digital Marketing)
Why do we need your expertise?
This is the perfect opportunity if you have passion for Data, E-commerce and Digital Marketing and get enthusiastic about supporting colleagues to grow their skills and providing actionable insights to improve our digital marketing & e-commerce performance. Do you feel recognized? We are looking for a Data Analyst who will join us in our journey to become a truly data-driven e-commerce company, working in close cooperation with local marketing, international marketing and e-commerce teams.
In your daily work you are surrounded by a team of 11 digital professionals, such as UX designers, conversion specialists, data analysts, online content & digital marketing specialists. The E-Business Marketing team, where you are part of, focuses on improving the experience and growth of our digital commerce & marketing channels. In addition to the E-business Marketing team, you will frequently work together with commercial teams in all our countries throughout Europe and various teams working from the head office, such as International Marketing, Product Management and Sales Development.
During the last years we have spent a lot of time on the implementation, training and usage of the Google Analytics 360 suite and Tableau. The implementation gives us great insights in our visitors & customers’ digital behaviour. Think about what you can analyze and contribute to our business with a data lake containing all behavioral data of >50k (recurring) customers, >500k products and >950m of yearly turnover data. We are looking for the person who is always looking for the question behind the question, can combine & extract data from multiple sources and is comfortable in translating these into actionable insights and presenting this to stakeholders.
- You will analyze and monitor the development of our e-commerce & marketing KPI’s and translate these into insights.
- You will be supporting both local & international e-commerce and marketing teams with developing and tracking KPI’s, building reports and dashboards and providing analysis to find improvements across the full customer journey.
- Support digital, commercial and marketing teams with setting the right budgets and targets that indicate success.
- Be leading in creating a vision around GA tracking for Digital Marketing campaigns & activities within our microservice-based e-commerce platform.
- Contribute to further professionalization of customer insights in all our digital marketing & commerce channels.
- Support teams in analyzing A/B testing results, starting with setting the right hypothesis & metrics to be measured up until the final analysis of the test.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to establish yourself as the expert for digital & web analytics expertise, working together with the other analysts in different teams to continuously improve our maturity in data-driven decision making.
- Provide insights into digital performance, customer journeys, marketing channel effectiveness, customer onboarding and feature adoption, with the goal to support stakeholders' decision-making with impactful analyses and recommendations.
Who are you?
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant professional area.
- At least 3 years of experience as an analyst in e-commerce and/or digital marketing environments.
- Exceptional communication and advisory skills (written and spoken).
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, both from analysis perspective as the implementation.
- Experience with dashboarding and data visualization.
- Strong ability to extract actionable insights from advanced analyses and being able to advise on possible next steps.
- Preferably you have experience with SQL & Google BigQuery (we provide room for training & personal development to learn).
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides a competitive monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Bob Veurman, Manager E-business Marketing*.
*(We will reply a.s.a.p. on questions and applications, but might take a little longer than usual due to summer holidays)