Are you an excellent facilitator who can guide teams in their problem solving process?
Kramp is working hard to shape the Agile working methods and culture and we are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join the international IT team.
As a Scrum Master, you will be guiding multiple teams and you ensure smooth running agile processes by coaching the teams in constantly improving their way of working. Together with the teams, you are responsible for the maximization of results and improving the quality of output.
- Coaching your team members to make sure everyone is on speed to improve their development areas and further improve their strengths
- Providing new tools and techniques to promote the dynamics in the team
- Organise Scrum events and being creative in your way of doing so
- You are responsible for solving impediments in the team that are blocking progress
- You collaborate and exchange knowledge with other Scrum Masters and you are able to improve the role of Scrum Master
Who are you?
Leading and coaching different teams within a complex organization and large IT department comes naturally to you. You focus on rewarding your teams and you enjoy to develop an Agile mindset.
IT is not new to you and you have a clear understanding of IT environments so you can facilitate the right moves in the development team.
You also bring:
- A good sense of humor
- Relevant working experience as Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Agile approaches
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Professional level of English and Dutch (written and verbal)
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer a great personal training budget. At Kramp you will get the opportunity to become an even better Scrum Master as you are in the lead of your own development.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started his own business in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of Kramp’s international success. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp. Thanks to our ambitious goals we have a large presence in Europe and a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained a strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and always aim to exceed their expectations. We closely cooperate with our customers in order to be able to provide the best possible service. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)