Senior Conversion Specialist
Kramp has the slogan "it’s that easy". That’s why we do our upmost to make our digital channels as easy as possible to use for our customers. Think of finding the right products via the search or navigation, filters/guided search, product recommendations and placing orders.
As a conversion specialist you will dive into the customer journey of all our international customers. There are a lot of differences in online behavior between the different countries and markets. It is your job to make our digital channels (webshop, my account and app) as user-friendly as possible for all of them. You will have a key role in our product teams who focus on continuously improving the digital experience of the customer journey.
Next to your contribution within the cross-functional teams, we have a goal to further professionalize our conversion optimization tactics across the company. Together with your two CRO colleagues, you will guide and coach multiple departments, teams and countries on how to apply experimentation and validation tactics in the best possible way.
- Initiate hypothesis-driven A/B tests based on OKR’s, user research, data and psychology.
- Conceptualizing conversion-improving functionalities, creating requirements, monitoring and supporting in the design and development process up to go-live.
- Analyze test results, define next steps and be able to clearly communicate your findings to key stakeholders.
- Build, run and own the experimentation roadmap in close collaboration with other CRO specialists, data analysts, UX designers, product owners, developers and key stakeholders.
- Guide teams in applying experimentation in their way of working by sharing knowledge, best-practices, defining processes & frameworks.
- Proactively investigate new tools, ways of working & innovations within your area of expertise.
Who are you?
- BA or MA degree in a related field.
- Very strong communication skills.
- You’re able to start, lead and take ownership of multidisciplinary projects related to conversion optimization.
- Experience in creating new- and optimizing features for e-commerce environments.
- Experience with experimentation and behavioral analytics tooling (such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Hotjar, Mouseflow, etc.).
- Experience working in agile (product) teams.
- Start and end the day with data-driven decision making.
- Professional level of English and Dutch (written and verbal)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in optimizing digital customer journeys.
What do we offer?
You will join a young, ambitious and informal team of 12 e-commerce & digital specialists. We value personal development a lot, so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education.
We work hard & play hard. That’s why we offer 37 vacation days to make sure you can spend time on your hobby, festivals, friends & family or traveling around the world!
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Lots of freedom and mandate
- Great career opportunities
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
You’ll have the flexibility to work from home, our head office in Varsseveld as well as our KrampHub located in Utrecht.
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed the border to Germany: the beginning of the international multi-million euro company we are today. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in in the way of today’s world. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural technical parts market. We are continually investing heavily in E-Business and innovations logistics and people. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Its that easy.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
If you feel inspired by this job description and challenges, we’re interested in meeting you! If you have a question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact Bob Veurman via firstname.lastname@example.org or Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter) E: email@example.com