Data & Content Operations Manager
eCommerce is one of the main enablers for growth and success of the Kramp Group as we launched our first B2B eCommerce shopping solution since early 2001 already and were one of the first movers in the B2B industry. We provide our customers all over Europe an engaging experience whereby they can find information about products, solutions and services on our digital channels (web, app, mobile) and can place orders 24/7 with fast delivery served through 11 warehouses across Europe. To further drive our growth ambitions and deliver against and beyond our customer expectation, we decided, next to launching our Kramp Hub where all innovations are being developed, to build our own innovative eCommerce platform fully micro services based. The backbone of a great user experience is having relevant data & content available.
Do you want to be part of our great digital journey and work with an international team that ensures having the right data & content available and in time processed? And also continuously look for process optimizations based on data?
As the Data & Content Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing a team located mainly in Poland and the Netherlands (approx. 55 team members) through direct reports to ensure that for our large portfolio we process and create the right data & content (incl media assets) in time to drive customer interest, conversion and continuous improvement on our NPS scores.
We offer flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
- Co- Create a vision & strategy for all data & content domains (creation, processing and optimizing)
- Transforming the strategy into work plans, like instruments, systems, processes, budgets, management reports, strategic workforce planning, tactical objectives, goals and tactical KPI's.
- Liaise with internal teams (ecommerce team, product management, procurement, marketing teams, countries and business groups) to define business requirements/demand, prepare roadmap, prioritize and follow up on implementation.
- Key stakeholder management with senior leaders across regions.
- Team Performance Management; Guide (supported by the Kramp Way) a team of direct reports and supervisor(s) by:
- Translating the business unit strategy into tactical plans and ensuring and monitoring the realization of plans
- Providing resources, facilities and conditions for effective work processes
- Optimizing processes, procedures and workflows, identifying and initiating improvements between own and other departments
- Ensuring a safe, secure and healthy work environment to increase the team effectiveness
- Driving the development of people and identifying talents, running performance meetings, appraisals, and coaching sessions with direct reports to attract, develop and retain the right talent for the organization.
We are looking for someone capable of leading an international team, manage stakeholders on different levels and being able to manage a large team operationally through effective planning and leadership.
- Several years of experience with a proven track record of creating and processing data & content in an online environment.
- Pragmatic and results-focused
- Able to work well with and within a team; good communication skills with a “can do” attitude toward problem solving
- Technical knowledge required wrt eCommerce data & content platforms (eg STEP)
- Strong organizational & team management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with stakeholders located in various countries
- You have a hands-on attitude, a strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize accordingly
What do we offer?
- Challenging role in an international environment
- Professional courses and training
- Profit sharing bonus
- Social benefits (private medical care, MultiSport card etc.)
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV in English.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Trenogow (Recruiter) at email@example.comStare Miasto (PL)